Citrix, Check Point and Microsoft, in collaboration with Arrow, are hosting a joint partner update on use of technologies combined.
Purpose of this session is to cover how both companies are strong believers in building a Software-First architecture and Cloud Architectures and how they have very complementary technologies. We’ll cover several use case scenarios to explain these alignments so that you’ll be better suited to help your customers in a secure transition to using cloud services and to add the relevant security and visibility on their Cloud Native applications.
- Steer and prioritize your remote offices traffic optimally with Citrix SD-WAN and apply the best security through Check Point CloudGuard Network Security as a Service (NSaaS) offering.
- Use all available power of your Check Point solution to scan for threats and malware while offloading SSL/TLS processing to dedicated chipsets of a Citrix ADC hardware appliance for best performance.
- Apply a Multi-Tier Security architecture where the combined power of Check Point’s CloudGuard and Citrix ADC’s Web Application Firewall module will prevent attackers from gaining access.
- Citrix delivers the most complete digital workspace solution on the market, not only virtual applications but also for SaaS applications. Check Point delivers Mobile Security Solutions to check compliance and ensure a secure workspace on mobile devices.
- Concerned about on security in Kubernetes or OpenShift? Not a problem as the containerized Citrix ADC can add WAF and API gateway features to all containers.